Friday, November 23, 2012

SHOUT! AWARDS

SHOUT! AWARDS 2012



Friday, 23 November 2012 . . . SHOUT AWARDS are awesome! With HANNAH TAN, HENRY GOLDING and RAZIF ISMAIL as the MCs. Haha . . But somehow I realise something. My soul doesn’t suite with the hard rock. MASSACRE CONSPIRACY’s performance just hits the stage but it’s not my style. VIXX is giving award for BREAK OUT AWARD and MASSACRE CONSPIRACY win. There are more things that I realise. VIXX looks handsome. I’ll google them later. And I want CANON EOS 600D! It’s cool! VIXX perform their debut song. And now I remembered, first time watched their debut stage through MUBANK, I called them Power Rangers. You’ll understand when you see their logo. Hehe . . VIXX says ‘Apa Khabar?’ haha! They got a lot of fans. “Malaysia’s fans, I love you” and “Malaysia bagus”, that’s what are they said. Then, they perform ROCK YOUR BODY. The show is full with the screams of VIXX’s fans. Forgot to say, HENRY GOLDING looks so handsome and remind me to GULP AND GASP! Again when the ads, CANON make me jealous! LIYANA FIZI, THE IMPATIENT SISTERS and DIANDRA ARJUNAIDI make performance under the sky full of stars. It’s a sweet lovely performance. SHOUT! ALOUD AWARD goes to (I think MAT LUTHFI).. jeng jeng jeng .. as I though! Congrats even though I don’t even watch MAT LUTHFI. Sorry! Anyway, SURF BEACH @ SUNWAY LAGOON gets hotter! I want HENRY GOLDING wins the HOT GUY AWARD but AARON AZIZ got so much fans. Haha. And HOT CHICKS AWARD goes to NORA DANISH. Can’t believe it! Her heels are so high! More than 5 inches, I guess. BACK TO FUTURE makes performance with great dance. After hearing so much DATO’ JALALUDDIN HASSAN, at last he’s on the stage gives the FAVOURITE TV PROGRAM AWARD. SHOWDOWN 2012 wins its! I’m waiting for more SHOWDOWN. GO GERILA! is on the stage now. NU’EST represents the MUSIC VIDEO AWARD. I just can recognise REN, his blonde and sweet face make me know him well. MIZZ NINA got it. Just can’t wait for NU’EST performances. YUNA, the most shine star in MALAYSIA make a performance. The end of YUNA’s performance, the balloon that hold by the fans are realise on the air. YUNA gives the THE ULTIMATE SHOUT! AWARD to KRU. NU’EST on the stage as the final performance. With the song FACE, they dance with chairs. Then, they sing ACTION for the closing. Fireworks at the end! It’s beautiful. So, that is the end of SHOUT AWARDS. Now, I can’t wait for the 2012 MNET ASIAN MUSIC AWARDS in HONG KONG. SUPER JUNIOR will be attends. On 8TV, this upcoming FRIDAY, 30 NOVEMBER 2012 at 9.30 pm. Although it just a delayed, but I will smile till reach my ears. Now, I’m watching the X FACTOR USA. This entry officially ends on 12.52 pm KTZ.

NU'EST during BEACH WALK

NU'EST - FACE

VIXX - Super Hero

VIXX

VIXX during BEACH WALK
MASSACRE CONSPIRACY
LIST OF WINNERS : :

ROCKSTAR AWARD : BUNKFACE
POPSTAR AWARD : YUNA
POWER VOCAL AWARD : SHILA AMZAH
FLAVA AWARD : BLACK FT MALIQUE
BREAK OUT AWARD (BEST NEW ACT) : MASSACRE CONSPIRACY
MUSIC VIDEO AWARD : MIZZ NINA WITH YOU
BEST ON SCREEN CHEMISTRY AWARD : JOHAN & ZIZAN RAZAK [RAJA LAWAK MUSIM 6]
BREAKTHROUGH LOCAL FEATURE AWARD : SONGLAP
FRESH TV SERIES AWARD : VERSUS
FAVOURITE TV PERSONALITY AWARD : ZIZAN RAZAK [RAJA LAWAK MUSIM 6]
COOLEST RADIO ANNOUNCER AWARD : HUNNY MADU [FLY FM MALAYSIA'S HOTTEST MUSIC]
FAVOURITE TV PROGRAM AWARD : SHOWDOWN 2012
HOT CHICK AWARD : NORA DANISH
HOT GUY AWARD : AARON AZIZ
FAVOURITE RADIO SHOW AWARD : TOP 5 PANGGILAN HANGIT
SHOUT! ALOUD AWARD : MATLUTHFI90
THE ULTIMATE SHOUT! AWARD : KRU
WIRED CELEBRITY AWARD : YUNA @YUNAMUSIC