Friday, December 7, 2012

What I'm tried to say is . . .


LUHAN !!


Few things played on my mind right now... First, I already read facts about EUNHYUK and he is IU’s fan boy.  And before this, there was a rumour about him and IU. I think everyone knew it about the picture he took with IU. I got that pic and I don’t want to see it because it’s hurting my heart. I’m okay if they are couple but I can’t take it if they keep that thing silent. Before this, I love IU as she is cute, humble and looked nice. You know, since she acted on DREAM HIGH, I really love WOOYOUNG with her. They looked sweet. Other thing is SM always keeps silent when there’s rumour like this. Hate that! IU’s company said they only best friend and EUNHYUK visited her because she was sick. I don’t know I want to believe it or not. Whatever!

Next thing is I really miss HEECHUL and LEETEUK. Currently I’m hearing SEXY, FREE & SINGLE and before this I heard MR. SIMPLE. Argh! Miss them so much. I want to delete MR. SIMPLE live video but at the end, I can’t bear to delete it as I love it so much. There a lot of MR. SIMPLE’s videos for my collection and my memory are full already.

 Besides that, I feel sad because next GOLDEN DISK AWARDS will be held at SEPANG this January. I can’t watch it or went to there as I’m at school. Besides, SUPER JUNIOR will be there. Of course LEETEUK and HEECHUL will not be there but the others will. Argh! And SUPER JUNIOR M, EXO M and BTOB will be in MALAYSIA this 11th December for ASIA SUPER SHOWCASE 2012 at KENANGA WHOLESALE CITY and I want to cry! It’s SJM and EXOM. There will be LUHAN, XIUMIN, KRIS, LAY, TAO, CHEN, RYEOWOOK, EUNHYUK, SUNGMIN, DONGHAE, KYUHYUN, ZHOUMI, HENRY and maybe SIWON. Sobs.

I think after finish downloads all INFINITE SESAME PLAYER, I want to download all videos link to LEETEUK before he entered the army. Last night I watched MCD for 3rd week of October. Feel sad because I thought maybe I want to watch for July. There only FT ISLAND and K.WILL that made me enjoyed it. For FT ISLAND new songs, HONGGI looked so cute! K.WILL also looked so handsome! Hehe. 

Dan lagi satu, MELODI minggu lepas ada cerita pasal BUNKFACE anti KPOP. Ini gara-gara SHOUT AWARDS tempoh hari. Aku bukanlah apa. Suka hati dorang lah nak anti apa pun. Memang betul kata dorang. Kalau bukan kita yang sokong lagu negara kita sendiri, siapa lagi kan? Tapi, bagi aku ni bukan KPOP je, tu lagu indonesia dan english lagi belambak kat negara ni. Korang tak bising pulak? Bagi aku, aku suka dorang bukan sebab muka dorang yang handsome je. Sorry sikit eh. Muka handsome tapi perangai buruk nak buat apa? Lagu dorang, attitude dorang terhadap peminat dan cara dorang nak meraih peminat , itu yang menarik perhatian aku.

Sebelum ni aku baca satu fact RYEOWOOK akan cari lawan web yang berkaitan SUPER JUNIOR termasuklah anti fans. Ni maknanya, dia nak tahu apa yang anti fans tak puas hati terhadap SUJU. SUNGMIN juga pernah bawak anti fans keluar makan malam. Ini bermakna, kita kenalah berbaik dengan musuh supaya mereka suka dengan kita. :P

Nak tahu something tak, aku ni anti dengan gangnam style, justin bieber and lady gaga. Aku ada kawan yang minat giler dengan bieber dan dia jadi classmate aku untuk setahun ni. Aku rasa dia tak pernah tahu yang aku tak suka bieber tu sebab aku berdiam diri je. Lepas tu, aku classmate dengan seorang peminat lady gaga untuk tiga tahun. Bayangkan? Aku tak pernah pun nak terfikir nak jauhkan diri daripada dia. Cuma dia style je sebab dengar lagu gaga je boleh dapat BI A. Haha. Dan aku selalu dengar lagu gangnam styel kat ERA. Nak buat macam mana kan? Dah itu yang MALAYSIA yang pilih. So, aku dengar je. Tapi hati aku tetap tak terbuka untuk minat lagu tu. Aku juga tak suka kumpulan yang suka tiru ala-ala kpop konon. Yuck! Buat sajalah gaya Malaysia. Tak payah nak tiru dorang. Never be the same. Kalau muka handsome tak pe lah juga, ni muka hampeh and suara macam hapa! CHANGMIN (2AM), K.WILL , JONGHYUN and KIM JONG KOOK walupun muka taklah sehandsome SIWON tapi suara dorang meruntun jiwa. Tengok tu, korea bukan hanya berdasarkan rupa saja. Tolonglah faham tu!