Thursday, December 6, 2012

INFINITE, EXO and SUPER JUNIOR

Infinite
Lately I’m very busy downloading INFINITE’S SESAME PLAYER. I already got five episodes and they will be four more episodes to go. I’ll finish it by this Friday and I’ll smile brightly then. Other than that, I also keep my eyes on EXO since they won an award in 2012 MAMA last Friday.

From SESAME PLAYER, I let myself being close to INFINITE and I think I fall in love with SUNGYEOL. He’s so cute and naughty. MYUNGSOO is seriously stubborn and temper. The LEADER GYU likes to nag without doing any works. I felt pity to MAGNAE JONG as he kept bully by his hyung and he’s the diva. DONGWOO is hard to wake him up and tend to laugh very much which made me laugh with his laugh (understand that?). HOYA heard hip hop songs when he went to sleep.

And then I realised that there are differences between INFINITE and SUPER JUNIOR. LEADER GYU always bullied his dongsaengs while MAGNAE GYU tends to kick his hyungs and they scared by him. MAGNAE JONG can’t speak informally to his hyungs or talk bad about them if not, he will receive the punishment while MAGNAE GYU always talk informally and his hyungs can’t stop him from doing that even they already mad at him. But somehow, this will make me crazy as INFINITE did not look like they are gays to me but SUPER JUNIOR always seem as gay to the people that did not know them.

But the similar is LEADER GYU and LEADER TEUK always nags to their dongsaengs. When I watched SESAME PLAYER, SUNGGYU made me remembered of LEETEUK. Both leaders always work really hard to make the world to know them.


Their eyebrows looked same
also their way of staring
 
Then, I’m always looking for EXO in Asian Fanfics. I felt pity to myself as I did not watch their 100 days teasers even though I can watch it now. I made myself to get closer with EXO from leader to magnae. TAO always said as cry baby of EXO but I did not watch the proof yet. I hope I’ll soon. Then, when I see SUHO’s face, he reminds me to SIWON. Ah! They have same stared. BAEKHYUN looked more and more handsome. HUNHAN is so cute and made me remembered of HANCHUL. Sobs sobs. By the way, they looked like a cute couple. Haha. As SEHUN said HUNHAN is real and I believe it. Before this only KAI that I knew then, all EXO M is in memory and now I’m on my way to get better known about EXO K.

From all I known, SM Artist will not disappointed their fans. It will break my heart if I knew that they are having a hard time while making the fans happy. But they have to know that we happy if they happy.

SM IDOLS LINE. 83-94


LEETEUK, HEECHUL, YESUNG, KANGIN, SHINDONG, SUNGMIN, EUNHYUK, YUNHO, SIWON, ZHOUMI, DONGHAE, VICTORIA, RYEOWOOK, KIBUM, KYUHYUN, CHANGMIN, HENRY, TAEYEON, JESSICA, SUNNY, TIFFANY, HYOYEON, YURI, ONEW, SOOYOUNG, XIUMIN, JONGHYUN, LUHAN, YOONA, KRIS, SUHO, SEOHYUN, KEY, LAY, MINHO, BAEKHYUN, AMBER, CHEN, CHANYEOL, DO, TAEMIN, LUNA, KAI, SULLI, SEHUN, TAO, KRYSTAL.